Ten reasons to be exhibitor at the show
- Quebec Electric Vehicle Show (QEVS) is one of Canada's largest events of the year for industry and the general public in the field of new transportation technologies and electric mobility.
- The MEVS is the answer to a public need for a EV show! Featuring all spheres of industry players showcasing electric, hybrid and plugin hybrid electric vehicle technology, showcasing retail, service and manufacturing companies.
- The MEVS is the place to meet a targeted clientele passionate about the EV industry. It is the perfect event to showcase new EV products and new technologies.
- This is great opportunity for the industry players to meet, inform and sell their products to a targeted "green" audience.
- The MEVS is the place to network with a variety of actors in the electric mobility industry.
- The show is organized by a team of experienced professionals who produce high caliber events.
- A communication plan worth over $ 500,000.
- The MEVS has a marketing team specialized in event promotion.
- Quebec is a very accessible city, by road, air, rail or sea. In many places, Quebec City invites you to an appointment with its social, military or religious history. It also offers you to discover the richness of its culture and heritage. Last but not least, it promises you many pleasant surprises throughout your visit!
- More than 60 exhibitors and 20,000 attendees are expected to attend.
Media and industry day
The first day of the Show is reserved for industry professionals and media from 9:30 am. From 1:00 p.m., it's a mixed day for professionals and consumers. The event will follow bringing together all the various spheres of electric mobility and at the same time bring enormous media visibility.
Impacts and results
- Targeted media campaigns
- Special Promotions and Events
- An ideal platform to launch new products and services
- A range of ways to showcase a business
- High traffic of attendees during the event.
- Millions of dollars in economic benefits for our exhibitors and suppliers
- Opening new markets and creating hundreds of jobs for our exhibitors
- Thousands of dollars in goods and services presented by our exhibitors and sponsors