The electric vehicle as a means for fighting against the effects of climate change
Quebec Electric Vehicle Show mandate:
- The show allows visitors to discover all the new tendencies in motorized electric vehicles transportation and leisure.
- Offers the opportunity to see, try, analyze and compare the newest electric vehicles on the market, as well as the newest technological innovations in the electric mobility industry.
- Attendees can test drive a multitude of EV’s on our interior test track as well as outside of the exhibition hall on the road during the show.
- MEVS is the meeting place for all enthusiasts of electric automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, ATV’s, as well as all other means of electric mobility.
- The show will gather all spheres of activities related EV transportation and leisure. To allow the public to discover the new technologies of clean energy and transport.
- The show’s mandate is to allow attendees the discovery of today’s and tomorrow’s eco-friendly EV’s industry manufactures and retailors.
- Wants to be a moving force for transportation and electric mobility.
Three days opportunity to see, test, analyze and compare:
This three-day show provides a great opportunity for all to see, test, analyze and compare the newest products in the field of electric mobility, as well as the latest technological innovations pushing the industry forward.
- Everything that moves electrically!
- Cars and buses (dealers, manufacturers)
- Motorcycles (dealers, manufacturers)
- ATV (dealers, manufacturers)
- Scooters (dealers, manufacturers)
- Bicycles (dealers, manufacturers)
- Electric Boats / Electric surf boards (dealers, manufacturers)
- Karts (dealers, manufacturers, circuits)
- Accessories and Parts (distributors, manufacturers)
- Insurance (brokers, companies)
- Banks and finance companies
- Electrical terminals/Charging Stations (distributors, manufacturers)
- Electricians / terminals installers
- Government services / information programs